Intro AcerGuyy

Hi I’m AcerGuyy, I’m interested in joining this community and learning all about Star Citizen, making some friends, and getting an experience! I’m interested in PCS, Fleet Security, C&T and E&S. Not sure what to choose but interested to learn more! Thank you!

2 Likes

WELCOME to ADI AcerGuyy! Seems like you are a greta fit for us, glad to get you onboarded in the next few minutes.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI. I’m partial to Commerce and Transportation myself…like driving the big ships. I’m sure you’ll find a role that will fit your playstyle. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi AcerGuyy, Welcome to ADI. If you have any questions about the game just post them in discord or ask in mumble we have plenty of experienced members who can help. Hope to see you flying with us in the verse.

1 Like

Hi Acerguyy, Welcome to ADI, glad to have you onboard.

1 Like

Hello AcerGuyy and welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have found the right place for your SC needs! Let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, AcerGuyy!

1 Like

Good to have you joining us.
Don’t stress too much about which division as you aren’t bound to one forever after choosing.
E&S for me though.
See you around the verse!

Welcome aboard AcerGuyy! Good to have you with us. There’s a lot to choose from.

Welcome to ADI AcerGuy. You’re just like me; you don’t want to be pigeon-holed. I started as a survey scout. There’s nothing going on in SC for surveyors right now so it gave me a chance to look around and see what was going on while I picked up some experience. To get a feel for everyone’s job be sure to sign up for the mass ops when they’re offered. It’s the best way to got a taste of everyone’s jobs while you make friends. I look forward to running ops with you.

Heya! Sadly you have to pick one as a primary, but you have a lot of options to what you can do. You’re not particularly limited! If you run into any questions, happy to help! Welcome!!

Greetings and welcome to ADI AcerGuy ! Best way to see what you like to do for me is when you find the folks you connect well with when we run ops. Look forward to seeing you.

Hi there AcerGuyy, welcome to ADI!
We’re happy to have you!

Welcome aboard to ADI Acer! We are glad to have you and I hope you love your new SC Home as much as we do! Hope to see you in the Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI AcerGuyy hope to fly with you soon

Hazard

Welcome AcerGuyy! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

You’ve certainly come to the right place for all of the above Acer and welcome to both the wider Star Citizen world(s) and to Atlas Defense Industries! We always encourage people to be inquisitive and ask questions about anything that comes to mind be it here in the forums, on mumble, or in discord and of course if you need a hand just yell and someone’ll be around most often then not!

Welcome Acer to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse