intoductions-JoshuaCylon

Hello guys my name is JoshuaCylon and i found this group through Hyndrosa’s twitch channel. He said you guys were the best group to join for new players

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, @SpaceGodPanda! Always happy to see someone from Hyndrosa’s community! Let us know if you need any help or have any questions! If you’d like to try out a ship you don’t already have, I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone more than willing to loan one to you!

1 Like

Welcome, @SpaceGodPanda. Hyndrosa strikes again! He is correct. I was also a new player with about a month or so in SC. ADI has been awesome.

My advice to any new member of ADI is to get your basic certs knocked out. There are some very good nuggets of info in there.

Next, jump into the scheduled training on the calendar. You will see the posts in the forums with instructions. The skills you pick up help you learn the game faster but more importantly, they help you learn the people, build relationships, and set a very strong foundation for teamwork within the Org!

Again, Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi JoshuaCylon
Welcome to ADI, looking forward to flying with you Verse side :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

how do i find certifications?

Welcome Joshua!
This is the best Org period ;D

You should be able to find the basic certs in the members section.

What do you like in this game so far?

1 Like

Welcome @SpaceGodPanda !

Always good to see new people join. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hi Josh, welcome to ADI! Have fun learning the game!

1 Like

Howdy!
I remember you from the stream today, welcome to team ADI!

Looking forward to seeing ya around bud.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Basics Certs are in the member section, and if you have any questions about how to complete them, just reach out to any Team Leader to give you a hand. They are super easy so shouldn’t be any troubles. And glad I was able to help give you a guided tour of some of the amazing sites this game has to offer. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @SpaceGodPanda! Glad to have you aboard. @Hyndrosa1 does a great job streaming. Very informative. Hopefully will see you in verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Joshua. I’m glad you joined the Org. And I hope to see you on Discord and Mumble soon. Take care.

1 Like

Welcome @SpaceGodPanda! I had a great time flying with you yesterday, hope to see you often. We’re always running around doing different things and you’re always welcome to join. It was fun showing you around the carrack, we get jaded and forget how amazing this game is until we get to see it through fresh eyes like yours so thanks for that. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Joshua, glad to see you flying with us last night. I am new to ADI too. Have fun enjoying Star Citizen.

1 Like

Hello JoshuaCylon, We are the best group! You will enjoy it here. Looking forward to flying with you

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Joshua! Hyndrosa runs a great stream. I hope to fly with you in the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI JoshuaCylon. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to proving Hyndrosa right.

1 Like

Hi @SpaceGodPanda,

Welcome to ADI.

You can find the certification in the member’s section of the forum. Look for the stickied post at the top called Basic Certification.

1 Like

welcome to ADI Josh! This is indeed a great place for new people to be shown the ropes!

1 Like

i enjoy box missions and joining everyone on their miner clearing missions and bunkers. but the best thing really is just hanging out with ADI ppl on their ships and just chatting or just listening. Out of my 30ish years of gaming i have never met a community with the same caliber of people like the 1 Star Citizen has fostered.