Intoduction - Ashymaki

Hello, I’m Ashymaki (or just Ashy is fine too). I’m 26 years old, work full time and live in the states. I have pretty extensive knowledge of space sims, played freelancer for years. Looking forward to working with you all!

Welcome to the family Ashy.

Glad to have you onboard with us.
Make sure you drop in on Mumble from time to time and have some nice conversations with the other members.

Also if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message at any time.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome Aboard!

Hey there Ashymaki, welcome to the ADI community, its great to have you joining us!

I am sure your knowlege of space sims will come in handy when this game finally releases - I know I am hoping for the most realistic physics possible (while still being fun to play of course - but I enjoy a heavy learning curve).

As iDefenderz mentioned, dont hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Other than that - welcome again, dont be shy and feel free to join us on mumble, and I look forward to gaming with you!

Welcome to ADI Ashy. As well as Star Citizen, we also support Ark and Hellion. We are currently running a Island / Scorched Earth for Ark. Details can be found in the supported games section of these forums.

Hello Ashymak1,

welcome on ADI.

Jump in to mumble and discord if you have any questions or need infos. We are there to help. Check our calendar for upcoming events.

See you around the verse.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Ashymaki!

Look forward to seeing you at the next ADI Friday Flight Night. Check out the org cal for more times and events atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar