Intoducing my selfe - z-augusto1

hello I am z-augusto1 you guys can call me what ever you feel like but if it makes it easier just call me Z

I thank all for allowing me to join this group and I look forward to pillaging the galaxy with you all

1 Like

Hello Z! Welcome to ADI. If you need any help or assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask. I hope to fly with you soon and see you around the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome Augusto, nice to speak with you. Looking forward to flying with you.

Hey Z! Welcome to ADI! I’m hoping you’ll enjoy your stay :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Hi Z!
Welocme to the org.
Pillaging pirates should be great fun!
See you around the verse.

Welcome aboard Z! Good to have you with us.

Welcome Z-Augusto! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome z-augusto. Glad to do you on-boarding, sorry it took so dang long!

Welcome to ADI. By “pillaging” I hope you mean pirate hunting :grin:. Hope to see you in verse.

welcome Z to ADI we all look forward to pirate hunting with you if that is what you meant by “pillaging” :smiley: See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI Z, I hope to see you around in mumble. Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

Hello Z, welcome to ADI! I hope you enjoy your new home and let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Zed. I’m glad you’ve joined our merry band. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome aboard to ADI Z! What ship(s) do you have and plan to get? Look forward to running Anti-Pillaging Ops with you in the future!

Hello and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. I too am fairly new and if there is one thing I’ve noticed about ADI, it is the way they make you feel welcome. Everyone here is incredibly helpful too. Speaking of, please don’t be afraid to ask for help. some of us live for it.

welcome augusto to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse