Into TheErrant

i’m new and saying hello!
you will probably see me on late at night. (pasfic time)

1 Like

Hi @Nights_Errant, welcome to ADI. I’m on GMT so will likely only see you through all nighters. Which ship are you enjoying?

Welcome to ADI, TheErrant, hopeful to see you at some point in the verse!. What ship do you have ?

Welcome if you see me around I would love to fly with you.

I started with the Freelancer but upgraded to Constellation Andromeda once i got into it a bit more. love the damage
what are you guys fly’n?

1 Like

I loved the Freelancer and took it for granted when we used to get it for free. I’ve had a lot of different ships, kept swapping and upgrading. I really like the Razor Ex but currently only own one in game. I read the other day that as of 3.14 that it’ll only have one shield which sounds right and I’m looking forward to how that will impact Stealth. I have a Herc M2 for the Tonk but there’s no need for the Tonk atm which is a bit frustrating. I’ll probably end up swapping and changing atm some point and don’t know what I’ll end up with. The arrow is nice and it’s very useful within the org but I only own one of those in game too. The prospectors get a lot of use and I sometimes wish that I had one of those.

Welcome to ADI TheErrant. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you. I’m west coast too.

Welcome to ADI TheErrant! I’d love to fly with you sometime if I meet you while you’re playing (European here). What are your interests in-game? I’m guessing Cargo because of the Freelancer? Hope to see ya in the Verse sometime!

Andromeda is an excellent ship, once you know how to use it…I melted all my ships and took the special offers in the last round of in game Exhibitions (2-3 offers a year) with 10 year insurance. I now have a Corsair with a Constellation Aquilla loaner, a Redeemer, with a Valkrie loaner, and a Super Hornet, which i may yat change in the next exhibition… if your not familiar with the process, just let us know. Sharpe

Welcome Errant and don’t worry! Plenty of night owls and insomniacs roam the twilight hours of Star Citizen and eventually you get the Europeans/etc waking up to wander in.

welcome to ADI!

we’re happy to have you here and hope you have fun flying with us!