Interoduction - Redcap375

Hey, “Red” here.

Looking at joining an established clan and meet some interesting people that also enjoy this game for laughs and bants. Currently based in Germany (Bielefeld) at the moment but originally from England (Leicester). Been playing for about 6 months when Nemesis1 (another clan player, CG) recommended you chaps so here I am ready to get stuck in and salvage /haul some serious stuff.

Looking forward to meeting you guy and have a coffee with,

Regards,

Red of many caps.

1 Like

Hi Red, Nice meeting you last night. Heard you still had trouble getting joined up after I left you. Hopefully we get you on onboard and playing with us soon. :smiley:

Thank you for your service and welcome to ADI Redcap. You’ll soon find that ADI is exactly the org you’re looking for in SC. We have members representing all levels of game play, in all aspects of the game and ADI has all the structure most mature players seek and appreciate. I’m glad to have you aboard and look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Redcap375! Glad to have talked with you last night and apologize for the long wait and delay, hopefully we can get the rest of the OnBoarding process completed and get you in as a full member to start enjoying the Verse. Hope to talk with you soon.

…and after a marathon attempt to join the org last night, he’s back. :smile: You’ve got the right stuff, Red! I look forward to doing operations together. Welcome.

Welcome to ADI Redcap375 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Red, welcome to ADI. You are spot on, getting involved in SC with a dedicated group is the way to best experience this game. And we have folks active from all over including Europe, so hopefully we’ll be seeing you soon in verse. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard to ADI Redcap! So you were the one causing trouble?! … LOL … You know, you already violated one of our rules about causing Drama … LOL. Just joking, welcome aboard! Like yourself, a lot of ADI’s members are currently active duty military personnel and veterans, and I believe not only the US military. But we also have a lot of civilians who are gracefully adapting to military operations and brevity, so kudos to them. What branch are you in? What ships do you currently own? What Star Citizen/ADI career path do you see yourself in? Also, after we get use to the new flight model, we will restart operations which will not be too late for you to join if you are off duty. Also keep in mind, we have a lot of European members you can join up with and you guys can always create official operations for those who are Team Leaders and above, or create unofficial operations for anyone not in ADI leadership. See you soon in 3.5 and the new Flight Model!

Welcome, Red. Great to have you onboard! I cant wait to fly with you. I am also interested in the Armed Services, what branch are you currently in?

Welcome aboard Redcap. Glad to have you with us!

Good to have you aboard Red! Let me know if you wanna borrow my Reclaimer, if you don’t have one already. I can’t wait for salvage lemme tell ya. Cheers o7!

Welcome aboard and look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome red different tz but I’m sure we will catch one another in ops

Welcome Redcap375 too…
… ADI!
…, and maybe a bit late but, to my country!
If you need anything feel free to catch me. On Discord I should be able to help you to your/our time :wink: . Please excuse the hassle while onboarding, but better to leave yahoo right away than to miss an important event later.
Catch you soon, in the Verse!

Welcome to the org Red! Glad you chose ADI and I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome Red! I can’t wait to see the salvage mechanics in game, glad to have you with us and see you out there!

I will be taking you up on that offer mate. PM when your on. Defo a salvage man but trucking until the time comes.

Welcome Red to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Hello there and welcome Redcap, great to have you here onboard with ADI! I’m also looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the salvage and haul since this year sees the Salvaging mechanic and larger hauling vessels being released.