Instroduction: Unternehmer

Hello,

My name is Unternehmer. I’m from the north of Germany. I currently playing Arma 3 Milslim and Star Citizen. In the past I’ve played MMORPs like Star Wars The Old Republic I also play a lot of strategy games like Hearts of Iron, Victora 2, Civ6 and EU4. I just recently started to play Star Citizen and i hope i will find a nice group to play with.

Hi there @Unternehmer and welcome to the org,

Just make sure you join mumble, there is always at least several people playing the game.

What are some of the areas within the game that interest you?

Hello Unternehmer, good to have you here. I have played several of the games you listed as well. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Nice to meet you! ADI is an awesome Org, you will have a great time here.

Fly safe!

1 Like

Welcome Unternehmer! I’m sure that you will find that this is a very nice and helpful group to play with. As a fairly new player, I’m sure that you have noticed that there is a bit of a learning curve to this game. Feel free to ask questions of anyone! Everybody is always very happy to help! Go SWTOR!!
-Wind

1 Like

Hey Unternehmer, welcome to ADI
Im sure you will find a group, everyone here is great and there is always something going on.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! This is a great group to play SC with, and other games. Glad you’re here!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! This is definitely a great group to play with between Star Citizen and other games. See yout oput in the 'verse!

Welcome to the ADI team @Unternehmer. You’ve come to the right place looking for a group that appreciates the team and individual in equal measure.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Unternehmer, that’s quite the gaming experience you have there. You will fit in well here; I hope to see you in the verse

Welcome to the org Unternehmer!

I hope you have a great experience with us. I also played ARMA 3 for years. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome @Unternehmer,

Glad to have you in the ORG, hope to fly with you soon.

hello Unternehmer welcome to the org
i also play Arma 3 often perhaps we could play together sometime

stealthmaster

Nice to meet you! I used to play SWTOR all the time with my friends, I’m sure you’ll make new friends here and enjoy your time here!

I think I go in the fleet security and play as a marine.

Welcome mate, Hope you enjoy playing with us.

Hi there and you are most welcome here in Adi. Many of us have multi crewed ships so many peeps here to play with.

Welcome to ADI Unternehmer. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, The new patch droped with a lot of people hanging out flying and testing. Hop on mumble it’s the place to be lots of very nice people new and old. Well hope to see you soon.

Welcome Unternehmer,

Nice you join ADI. Have fun with us and meet us in discord and mumble for any questions you have or just want fun.

Willkommen und viel Spass bei ADI.

1 Like