Indroduction from MS_Eierfeile

Hey guys,
I joined the verse quiet late in June 2021 and as someone who loves space, physics and flight-sims I got hooked immediately. Since then i participated mostly in bounty-hunting, Mole-mining and the events (Nine-Tails and Xenothread). When the game releases I am looking forward to specialize in data-smuggling (Star Runner) as well as in digital warfare (Vanguard Sentinel).
Right now in my hangar I got a Gladius (this is the only pledged one - upgraded from a Titan), two Vanguards (Warden and Sentinel), a Prospector for mining as well as a Star Runner (love this ship).
My cockpit at home is optimised for dogfights atm including an Odyssey G9, a X56 HOTAS, a ToBii eye tracker and an Elgato Stream Deck.

I am ready to join other players to mine, hunt and participate in events as a team.
Cheers from Switzerland
Martin

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI MS_Eierfeile. I’m glad you joined the team. That’s an impressive set up and I like your choices in ships, though I use my Titan way more than my Gladius. I look forward to seeing in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ! wow i really love your setup.
Make sure to check the calender to see when there are mining ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I did the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and also nice wallpaper there.

1 Like

Good point. Maybe you can tell me what I did wrong:
According to the calender there was supposed to be a mining event yesterday at 2pm (9pm in Switzerland). A player named “Fieldbear” was mentioned as POC (player of contact?). I sent a friend request but it was not accepted. I travelled to CUR L1 but at 2pm there was no one at the elevators. :thinking:
What did I get wrong? :sweat_smile:

Welcome and please excuse the drool from me because of that monitor.

1 Like

I’ll send you a DM via discord and answer those questions for you. (-is there an emoji for laughing at myself?) Okay, I can’t direct message you via discord because you haven’t onboarded yet, likewise I can’t send you the forum post regarding mission op SOP because you haven’t onboarded yet so, I’ll just try a wing it thus:

First off; our mission ops begin with members (!) signing up for the mission by replying to the mission’s forum post. At the specified time members then meet in a specific mumble room where roll call is taken, where vacancies are filled and last minute roster shuffling is conducted. After that they form the party wherein the mission commander (FieldBear) sends out invitations to players and players accept them to join the party. After that he provides a mission briefing and launches the game so everyone in the party starts on the same server at the same place, CRU L1. From there they embark upon their mission. At random, you were likely on a different server and therefore didn’t see them.

Mining & Salvage missions used to take place every week before the summer break so I expect they’ll continue that tradition now that summer’s over so, don’t be a stranger, get onboarded and join the team.

2 Likes

Great intro, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Greetings, with that setup, glad you are on our side! See you around the 'verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Nice looking setup ! I got almost the same!
Looking forward to see you around in the verse :smiley:

1 Like

Nice setup. Is that a 42 - 50 inch curved monitor?? I have a 34 inch curved monitor, yours seems bigger.

1 Like

Hi MS_Eierfeile and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Heh. I envy that huge monitor - very pretty. Sounds like you’ve already been active earning money and filling out your hangar - definitely hop into our public gaming room in Mumble and mess around with us some, we’re always looking to group up and tackle tasks communally. Sorry you had problems with the org op earlier - we do all our realtime coordination and communication through Mumble, so once you’ve met us there we’ll get you up to speed. Mesachie’s already gone through the meat and potatoes there - look forward to chatting with you soon!

1 Like

Actually it is a 49" Ultrawide. It’s the Samsung Odyssey G9 :grin:

GrĂĽezi und wilkomme bi ADI :wink:

1 Like

Howdy, and welcome to ADI! Love that setup btw :slight_smile: I had that HOTAS for a little while before going to the VIrpils. Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks! Never heard of Vlrpils before. Looks like a place to find great quality and funktionality if you’re willing to schedule 1 grant for the setup :sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

Hey there @ADHSchichti !
That’s an epic setup!
Welcome to the community! looking forward to flying with you!
Fly safe o7!