I'm me!

Hey there! I’m Joelinux! I play way too many games, including Eve Online:

evewho.com/pilot/joelinux/

I have a really really bad sense of humor, as dirty as possible. The good people at Anzac Alliance used to groan whenever I used to say, “Hey, that reminds me of a joke”

I’m here to wreck sh*t and make the pretty fireballs. I played all the Wing Commanders (except Privateer 2), so I’m looking forward to this!

Heya Joe…Welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already (I think you may have) make sure to hop on to our mumble server and complete your onboarding. This will also give you a chance to see some of the other games that we’ve been playing and once your onboarding is complete, you will be able to get introduced around and start to play with us.

If you see any games you’re interested in, that we’re playing, please hop in with us. We’d love to have you!

Look forward to meeting you.

Hello and welcome aboard from Mission Support Services!! If you break it, we might be able to fix it. Don’t lose it because we don’t look for stuff. If you get shot we WILL rush in where angels fear to tread and try to save you, although we are out of duct tape until the supply ship arrives.
Welcome to ADI!
RCAvenger
Team Lead S1
Team Lead Mission Support Services

Hey there Joelinux - welcome to the ADI community!
I am sure you and your humor will fit in just fine around here!

As the others mentioned, when you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey Joelinux,

On behalf of our many members, welcome! It looks like my friends Terra, RCA, and Infandus have you already under way with various info and such that will help you understand what ADI is involved with ATM. :smiley: I hope you were able to get your on boarding conducted alright, and once you do, be sure to take some time getting settled in. Once you’re GTG, be sure to continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members and also some of the other games we’re supporting (if you’re interested that is) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. I hope you can make our Friday night flight nights…it’s there where you can learn some of our ins and outs of how ADI works together.

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1