I'm Back! Well...Sort of

Hey guys, sorry about being AWOL. I wasn’t able to log on and give you a sitrep before I left because in my cable companies infinite wisdom they shut my service off a full 3 days before I left. That being said, I am now back in the US of A and currently residing in Las Vegas, NV. If anyone is out here, give me a shout out and maybe we can grab some IN N OUT or something sometime.

I am without my PC right now until it gets here from being shipped overseas +/- 30 days. After that, I will be on a bit during the night but mostly after 2PM on depending on what the wife has in store for me and how fussy Mini Apollo is.

I’ll update or log on when I have any further. I cant wait to have a 50mbps connection so I can finally update my hangar module.

Good Hunting gents.

xApollo

Joshy, is youre computer able to handle the arena commander?

And hurry. I need some in flight MP bc a hoe can’t get a wingman to save his life.

My Cracktop cant handle it. When I get my stuff from belgium, I’ll be able to play it on my desktop no problem. R9 280x doesnt mess around.

Hopefully in a couple weeks it will be here then I’ll have your back!

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Still waiting! :frowning: Wife has hijacked my steam account for the time being on her laptop to play some of the games in my library. Will report back when I have further.