iLSeparatio

Hello,
I’m a Disabled Combat Veteran who enjoys gaming as therapy and enjoyment. I enjoy hauling but am not afraid of combat. I play COD, X-Plane, and a few other fighting games.

2 Likes

Hi iLSeparatio! Welcome to ADI! It was great to speak with you. I look forward to teaming up with you in the 'Verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI iLSeparatio. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hi @iLSeparatio, Welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying?

1 Like

Welcome iLSeparatio!! Glad to have you with ADI! Hope to see you in the 'verse!

2 Likes

iLSeparatio, welcome to ADI. What kind of cargo do you haul? I just can’t wait til they start space trucking in the verse.

Hope to see you in the next op.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! If you need anything don’t hesitate to shoot me a message !See you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @iLSeparatio

Since you like hauling be on the lookout for training, gatherings and ops hosted by Commerce & Transportation Division.

1 Like

Currently I’m running the Cutlass Black. And so far I’ve run into an invisible asteroid, a building, and the ground. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve only done the present missions. I’ve been trying to get the hang of the game and flying.

Lol, I feel your pain. I’ve also encountered said asteroid and I’ve met the ground with my ship way too many times. I had a rather embarrassing incident just the other night during which I had a Carrack stuck upside down on a planet surface :upside_down_face:
I’d been left on the ship to ‘look after it’ while other people went into a bunker…
The Cutty is s popular ship and for very good reason. Hopefully I’ll catch you in Mumble during the holidays

Welcome to ADI iLSeparatio! You will enjoy the Black since it’s good at so much. I look forward to seeing you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Thank you! So far the Black is super awesome! I love the feeling of flying a big cargo ship, since transport was my secondary job in the Army. Can’t wait to haul more than a box. Lol

1 Like

Welcome, I just quantum’d into a planet haha… but I was able to fly out.

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service. Hope to see you around the 'verse!