IcePick Intro

Hey all,
IcePick from Texas,
Little bit about me: adore space games and games in general that require a solid team. I have played many years on arma with different groups. Currently a mechanical engineering student who has enough free time to fill it with that which i love(gaming with a good group of friends). I look forward to the opportunity to play with you guys/gals.
Thanks,
IcePick

Welcome and congratulations on choosing ADI as your home away from home in the verse. when you get the chance if you haven’t already please complete the steps outlined on the Join ADI section of our webpage.
Again welcome and congratulations on taking your first steps towards becoming a member of ADI.

done and done. thank you for the opportunity.

Welcome Icepick1815,

Glad to have another Texan on board! Not sure how close you are, but I’m in the Wichita Falls area. To second Northbridge’s comment, it great you’ve chosen ADI as your home away from home! In any case, we’re glad to have you on board! Be sure to hop in Mumble every now and then in order to help familiarize yourself with a few of the many ADI members. I Hope to see you at the next Friday night flight night, and welcome once again.

-Hyndrosa1