IamGhosty Intro

Hello I am looking to be apart of ADI and am really excited to get started!

3 Likes

Welcome IamGhosty! Glad you decided to join ADI!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi IamGhosty, Welcome to ADI. If you haven’t already jump onto our mumble server, so that a staff member can complete your onboarding and give to access to our discord etc. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome IamGhosty! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI IamGhosty! Glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

Welcome, again, Ghosty! It was a pleasure getting to know more about your background and interests during the onboarding. Look forward to flying with you in game and chatting in Mumble. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello Ghosty and welcome to ADI! I hope you will enjoy your new home! Let us know if you have any questions and see you in game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, IamGhosty! Hope to see you out there with us in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI IamGhosty! Hope to see you out in the Verse as soon as CGI fixes some bugs in 3.6.X. Until then, welcome to our, and your new, SC Home!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI IamGhosty hope to fly with you soon

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome, Ghost! I am glad we were able to get you fully onboarded and plugged in. Don’t be shy about hopping in on that action. We’re a friendly and helpful group of people. Looking forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Ghosty. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

hey Ghosty! Welcome! Looking forward to meeting up with you on comms!

1 Like

Hallo Ghosty and welcome to Atlas. If you need a hand just ask around and someone’ll be able to help!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us