I heard there were going to be cookies

…just kidding. I’m WardedMan and my buddies wouldn’t stop yapping about SC, plus I love space so I’m joinging up with ADI. So far I’ve spent my time mining because I love money!! Looking forward to the development of SC, so far it’s been amazing and it will be fun to play along now. I’ll participate in mining and blowing up bad guys. Looking forward to meeting more of you!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Warded, since you are a top quality wingman (as I can attest to) You’ll be a great addition to our ranks!

Welcome to ADI @WardedMan !

Always good to see new faces. If you have any questions just ask. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI! Always happy to have another moneymaker to help fuel the war engines!

Welcome @WardedMan, and Welcome to ADI! Group of us go ROC mining on occasions. It is a good way to make money. Hopefully see you in verse!

Welcome to ADI, hope you like it here. Don’t forget to check the forums and SIGN UP for anything that interests you.

Welcome to ADI! Mining is definitely a great way to make some money. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask. We are a friendly bunch and happy to help. See you in the verse!

Hey WardedMan, welcome to ADI! Cookies and money are the reasons I joined up too. I hope to fly in game with you soon :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, looking forward to flying with ya guys.

Welcome to ADI Warded Man. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you participating in ADI’s org mass ops.

Wait a minute. Who let @WardedMan join without bringing everyone the membership cookies? You cannot get in w/o them right?

Welcome to the team @WardedMan!

Welcome to ADI @WardedMan, mining is one of the best professions starting out, little risk for potentially large reward!

I’m only clicked this link for the cookies!
If citizen con goes ahead for 2021 you’ll have to bring some along.
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, WardedMan, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI. We have cookies but they’re shaped like bullets for some reason. And there’s that habit of them to go pew as well… see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I agree that mining is the best way to make money right now. Trading can be good also, but you have to risk your own money to make money. And with 30k and crashes, it’s hard to recommend right now. Take care and I hope to meet you on Mumble soon

Hello Warden and sadly someone led you on with cookies as the culinary side of things is purely in the hands of NPC’s at the moment and the menu is limited! Congrats on the mining focus as you’ll not lack for funds in the 'Verse once you get it locked down. Have a good one and welcome to Atlas!