huss117

Hello, name is huss. I am a student attending my final year at U of M, and I work as a security systems technician. I enjoy gaming ( we all do obviously ) and many other activities outdoors, I am mainly a Counter Strike veteran! I have been playing the game since 2006 competitively and participated in many LAN and Online Tournaments ( Lost them all lol ), moving away from my Counter Strike career, I have played many other shooters such as Battlefield franchises, PlayerunknownBattlegrounds and Rainbow Six franchises! I also happen to enjoy Racing Genres a lot, but for the past year I have been caught in Arma’s 3 charm, sparking passion of mine now is Military Flight Simulations! I am very versatile in my roles in a team, can do anything from basic infantry to occupying a gunship! Cannot pick a role mainly because I enjoy them all!

Thank you for reading, I look forward to spend time among-est this community!

Hi Huss,
Glad to have you with us. U of M? That’s actually quite close to me. I’m an old counter-strike fan as well. A lot of people in ADI have been playing PubG, I’m sure you’d find someone to play that with you. I play it sometimes. I’m really loving Rainbowsix Siege right now. All the best

Welcome huss!

Nice getting to know you today. Seems like we’ll have some fun in SC and maybe tear up some other games as well. Please let us know if we forgot anything or if you have any questions.

-Da808Dragon

Welcome aboard! If you want a generalist ship I say go with a cutlass black. It can do just about everything. Fight, haul, explore, single or multi crew, etc. Its a good ship to begin with because you can test that waters in many fields. Plus, its due a major upgrade in 3.0.

Hi Huss!

I too am a huge flight sim junky. We should fly together some time. Love DCS and a little Arma 3 from time to time. Anywho, glad to have you with us and look forward to flying with you.

Good Hunting,
Hawk

Hi and welcome @huss117 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Huss!

We play a ton of PUBG down in the Member Created channels on mumble, come join us while we wait for 3.0!