Howdy!!

Hello everyone! I’m excited to be here and even more excited for our future adventure :wink: :smiley:

Heya Ahkill! Welcome to ADI.

Congrats on getting your onboarding done. Now that’s all finished up, please feel free to hop in with us in any of the games we’re playing. We always have an awesome time and we’re all looking forward to meeting you and getting a chance to play with you.

Cheers!

Hey there Akhil - welcome to the ADI community.

It looks like you already completed your onboarding, so I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

All I will add is: if you ever have a question / concern / are simply looking for someone to game with - dont hesitate to reach out to any staff member. We will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome to the team! I definitely think we’ll have you covered on adventure once the PU is fleshed out.

Hey Ahkill,

On behalf of our many members, welcome…we’re just as excited to have you on-board as you are to be here! :smiley: It looks like you’ve already completed your on-boarding process, so hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights. It’s at those flight nights where you can learn some of the inner workings as to how ADI works as a team as well as meet up with a few of our many members. Have you given any thought as to what division or class you are most interested in? Once you’re all settled in, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few more of our many members. Once again, welcome to the ADI family…we’re looking forward to getting to know you and flying alongside you!

-Hyndrosa1