Howdy Yall

Howdy,

I’m a good 'ol Texas boy new to star citizen. I work crazy hours so I can be hit and miss with game time. Also new to PC gaming. I’m in the USMC, and I am counting my days to EAS! (if you know, you know). I’m down for any sort of game play wanting to try it all.

Lloyd_d

Hi and welcome to ADI

Hi And Welcome to ADI!

Good to have you with us. Crazy hours is not a problem, we will be here when you have time to play.
I’m an OKie myself.
See you in the verse!

Welcome Lloyd! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome, Lloyd.

We have members all over the world so your odd hours play schedule will fit right in.

Welcome aboard! We have efvery timezone on the planet covered, so you shouldn’t have trouble finding members to fly with.

Welcome to ADI Lloyd! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to ADi, you’ve come to the right place to call home in SC.

Welcome to ADI Lloyd, and thank you for your service. There’s lots to enjoy here so don’t be shy.

Welcome, Lloyd, glad to have you aboard and enjoyed talking with you this morning in Mumble, with my “Southern drawl” lol :rofl:, seriously though man, really glad to have you with the team! Looking forward to working some ops with you!

Hi Lloyd_d, Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us. See you in the verse.

Hello Lloyd, thank you for joining Atlas Defense Industries, and a kind welcome on the flight deck.

Welcome to ADI leatherneck! How many remaining (plus a wakeup) short timer??

179, but I’ve had a great time in the corps!

That’s a number worth counting down from! This your first hitch?

yepp, but they hoodwinked me into a 10 month extension for the MSG program.

Money talks…especially on an SNCOs pay…don’t miss that part. Anyway, welcome to the beginning of your next journey! Hooah!

Welcome to ADI, Lloyd! It’s always great to see some additional military bodies in here. I think given your background you’ll find the way ADI is structured to be something you can mesh with easily. Was there a particular division you were most interested in?