Howdy DaStreamingLemon

Howdy Im the DaStreamingLemon but you can just call me lemon or mangled i have just bought star citizen after a lot of thought i come from a slew of backgrounds when it comes to gaming this will be my most recent venture as well as my newness to pc in general im fairly exited to get this whole ordeal of download under way. For my relivent experinces i come from elite dangerous on the ps4 with 5,000 hours logged onto it as of today i look forward to the opportunity of being able to sail the stars with all you fellers

3 Likes

Feels a little strange writing this while in a Discord channel with you, but welcome to ADI! Great to see another E:D player in the org; do you have any idea yet which facet of Star Citizen you’re most interested in? For me, it’s the capital ship gameplay; something that is sorely missing from E:D, in my opinion.

Hi DaStreaminLemon
Welcome to ADI, nice talking with you today
Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse :smile:

Hey Lemon! I came from E:D on the PS4 as well. Absolutely done 1000s of hours grinding in that game. Look forward to seeing you in in Star Citizen!

Hello Lemon, Welcome to ADI! I go between playing pc and console. Though I have never owned a PS. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hi @LemonDabz,

Welcome to ADI.

It’s cool that you come from Elite Dangerous and already know what it is like to grind a space sim. Star Citizen is the same but a different type of deal.

What do you enjoy doing in Elite Dangerous / Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI. I also played Elite before starting on SC. I’m closer to 500 hours with Elite, but large multi crewed ships and space legs brought me over to SC. I look forward to seeing you on Mumble.

Hello and warm welcome to ADI @LemonDabz.
Feel free to drop by and ask me any questions you might have about the game.
I backed back in 2014 and you sure have a lot of interesting things to discover about the game.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Howdy Lemon! Glad to have you on our team!

Welcome Lemon! With that kind of experience you should have no difficulties. ED is a game I have been meaning to get into, but with how SC is and especially being part of ADI i cant even think of another game. I am sure you will love this great work of art and this Org.

I am new to ADI as well and these folks here are awesome and super supportive. I learned more last night than I did in a year on and off on my own.

1 Like

Welcome and Hi DaStreaminLemon,

Fellow ED player here, but no where near your hours. Star Citizen is a very different world for sure. What do you like doing so far and what ships are you interested in? I myself got drug into SC by the Vanguard ships. Anyway, welcome to the verse see ya in mumble.

Welcome to ADI! PC gaming is a whole different beast from consoles :slight_smile: lots to learn and love about it. 5000 hours is impressive for any game so well done. I’m sure you will get many enjoyable hours out of Star Citizen. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone who is on. We are a friendly bunch and happy to help out. See you in the verse!

Wellcome, i played Elite, (not elite Dangerous…just elite) in my Commodore Amiga, whit those 3/4 inches disks back at the 90s beginning!! Im not belive how the graphics improves on Star Citizen!!

Welcome Lemon. I changed from ED a few years ago and I haven’t looked back. ED was too Point A to Point B for me and SC is not that way. I look forward to gaming with you. Ill see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI DaStreamingLemon. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.