Howdy All

Hi All,

I am GreyFox776 (Grant), I am 33, I currently have just the Vanguard Warden as my ship. Looking to join up and get some fun group play action going on with you guys.

welcome to the corp, hope u enjoy it here, see ya in the verse.

onboarded and rdy to go.

Heya GreyFox!

Welcome to ADI!

I see you’re all onboarded and set to go, which is awesome. Hop in with us in any of our games at any time. We’re all looking forward to meeting you and getting to game with you.

Cheers!

Hey GreyFox776,

On behalf of our many members, welcome…we’re very glad to have you on board! :smiley: Ztrexx is on top of his game as usual and has finished up your on-boarding, but keep us all in mind if you have questions about anything. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights which will help you understand how ADI works together. Although you’re flying a Venguard Warden, have you given any thought as to what division or class you are most interested in? Once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

I was thinking marines, with fleet sec as secondary. It it is tough to tell prior to the game releasing

Welcome to the community GreyFox!

A quick note: Marines fall under the Fleet Sec division.
Additionally, you can always switch divisions at a later date should you deem it necessary.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to any one of us if you have questions or concerns.

Awesome, then I imagine I will be happy either way :slight_smile: