HouseN7 Introduction

Well, I suck at these things so I will try to keep this brief.

So, I am House. I have actually been skimming the Star Citizen forums for several months now but only recently decided to start looking for a Organization and get more involved with the community. Originally I was a big Halo player on Xbox, and even spent a considerable amount of time on the developers forums, but have in recent years began committing more and more time to PC gaming due to the vast array of Strategy Games on the market as well as the extensive mod support offered on the platform. I am also a big Science Fiction fan in general and that seems to be the norm for the Star Citizen community so I should feel right at home here.

I am also a college student actively working toward a degree in the field of Political Science in the area of international armed conflict and civil wars. However; because of the nature of these issues this has sometimes been simplified by friends to “Majoring in Destabilizing Countries.” So, at least until May my activity may be a bit lower then I would like.

Personally, I applied here due to a desire to be in an Org with a high degree of logistical capabilities, operational capability, and flexibility and because the ability to work in a well trained and coordinated team was appealing to me. I also look forward to meeting a good number of you all in the future. Also, I know you guys have an onboarding process but I won’t be able to do that until I return from my trip. So I hope that doe not upset anyone.

Hey thanks for the introduction, it was nice to learn a little bit more about you. Please download mumble per the directions on our page and we can finish your onboarding.

Talk to you soon!

Hey HouseN7,

Welcome to the ADI Forums. Sounds like we’re a bit alike. I was a big Halo player for a long time and have been working my way through grad school for the last 4 years while trying to find time to game.

Just remember, real life always comes first here. Thanks for posting and hop on mumble when you return from your trip, as Moonbiterr suggested. Hope to see you on mumble soon.

Hey there House - welcome to the ADI community!

As the others have mentioned, try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.