hopelessness

Hello to everyone! Glad to join your organization )

I’m Daniel from Russia (it’s not a speak eng+ru), IRL web-programmer. Flying-oriented games is a little bit new thing for me (mainly play RPGs), but something new is always interesting! Hope the ADI will help to gain exp faster ) I bought Aurora starting pack and have some troubles with missons completing :laughing:

P.S. looking for russian-speaking pilots (above the language, we have closer timezone). Привет, лунатики! :wink:

добро пожаловать! We’ve got a lot of Europeans here so the time zones are close to Western Russia. Remember that we are an international organisation and speak English here when we are in groups, but naturally people can speak what any language, as long as everyone in the room speak the language and are ok with it.

Aurora is going to get some rework and hopefully get a little better. Though Aurora is all you need to play this game! Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome to ADI, Hopelessness. When you get a chance, and if you have not already done so, hop into mumble and complete your onboarding. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Again, Welcome

English isn’t a problem, I just wanna check if some people from my country are already in ADI )

I’ve learned how to complete “P.I.Wanted” quest, so now I can do at least something profitable ))

Hey there Hoplelessness - welcome to the ADI family - its great to have you on board!

While I am a US time zone player - if you ever find yourself on at the same time as me, feel free to hop into whatever game I may be playing at the time - i always enjoy meeting new members of our community! Furthermore, if you ever have any questions or concerns about ADI - feel free to reach out to me (or any other TL) directly on the forums, mumble, or on discord - we will do what we can to address your questions or concerns asap.

Welcome again and hope to see you around!

I’m glad to see that you joined us! I like that we have so many players from so many places, and you will find many in similar time zones.

Hi and welcome @hopelessness to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello hopelessness,

welcome on board, Glad you join ADI for your Star citizen journey. SC will be a good flying game experience. With ADI, you will get help, support and infos whenever you have questions. If you need a wingman, a captain or just coffee, call us in discord or mumble.

See you in mumble or at port olisar.

Welcome to ADI. The starter ships can be pretty harsh, its not just you they are really low end. Feel free to jump in mumble and get some wing man.