Hola everyone!

Hi Im Thuorn, Ive been playing some SC and I was interested in meeting some new people, making friends and having fun in the Verse.

1 Like

I guess not. Since, I would be forced to leave my 3 man irl friend org. Nonsense.

Hi Thuorn and welcome to ADI !!!

Welcome to ADI, Its a great p[lace and time to meet people. Sc is a ton of fun and way better with people. Make sure to hope in mumble. I am on most evenings and am always down to fly.

Cool - Great to have you with us :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI @Thuorn,

Happy to have you in our org, I hope you find it enjoyable and meet new people to play Star Citizen with,

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Thuorn. Iā€™m glad you joined the team. I hope you joined Mining & Salvage. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome welcome!

Love seeing new faces that have a bit of experience under their belt, looking forward to running into you in the 'verse!

@thuorn, We would love to have you and your other 3 friends come join us. We could do with more players joining our ranks. I am not sure how big the org is, but with us, especially as how big of an active community we have, you can always find someone to play with and make new connections.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Second this. Come one, come all. Bring the posse!

Welcome to ADI and the SC verse. You have come to the right place to meet folks and get a feel for the verse.