Hob-Washburne

Hi all
About me . I am an oldy but a goody, I want to just get along with every one, to ship things from one place to another, well anything that can fit in my ship that is, and nothing that will get me into bother with the law. Just looking to get by in the world if you know what i mean

my real name is Gary and i am from England
nice to meet you all

1 Like

Hey there Gary, I think you will really enjoy the Commerce and trade aspect of the game and I am looking forward to getting in some cargo runs with you! Which ship are you currently using to transport materials?

Hi Gary, I’m in UK too. There’s loads of people in or on similar timezones. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Hob. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Howdy from Texas, Gary. I run shipments and cargo as well, so maybe we can work together one of these days, man. Good to meet you!

Hi Gary, I am yet another Gary, in Georgia. But my heart is in Liverpool, at least for footie. Mumble is a good place to chat while you’re cruising around the verse. So I’ll see you out there.
Cheers
Hercules

Welcome to ADI! I think we briefly spoke in mumble today, hope we answered your questions well enough :slight_smile: Cargo hauling is going to be a big thing, lots of folks going to be doing it. See you in the verse!

Hey there, Hob! Welcome to the Team. I enjoyed hunting the Idriss with you yesterday!

Welcome to ADI, Hob_Washburne, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hello Gary

Welcome to ADI. I’m sure you’ll enjoy playing with us and member of the trade and transport team. There are always some of us on mumble so hop on to a chat, random game or some semi organized collaboration.

Keep well and see you in the verse.

Hey Hob! Had a great time last night flying with you and I look forward to more shenanigans in the future!

i am using a dingy called the reliant kore