Hiya Folks!

Hello everyone,

Quick and light introduction. Im an old time gamer… i play all genres and but master none :stuck_out_tongue: although i kick butt at tetris… I would like to join this org as it seems like a perfect fit for someone like me… Ppl call me a carebare (eve online) because i like the simple things… IE: mining, exploring and market trading).

For offline gaming, i own a massive board game collection (over 180). dont ask for me fav because there isnt one. I tend to stick to Zombicide, Eclipse and Caverna. Although a good game of Stone Age is always good.

Anything else you like to know lmk :slight_smile:

Cheers and fly safe! o7

Cookie

Welcome to the family Cookie!

I remember the good old days of Tetris!

You’ll find yourself in good company here, with alot of individuals who remember that golden age of games that were bugtested before they were released, and constant early access alpha wasn’t a thing.

Welcome again and if you see me online, say hi!

Welcome to the ADI, Cookierawks. You will find lots to do here. BTW, do you happen to own Ark Survival Evolved?

Welcome Cookierawks!!! Just talked to you in mumble, glad to have you with us

hey folks! ty!

no i dont :frowning: I came back to online gaming recently but my gaming time is limited. Now that i have a beast of a machine i get to play more advance games and also stream on twitch. (im not a pro)

Hey welcome Cookierawks,

Old time gamers are the best gamers. And the KISS rule will apply to star citizen as well, I am sure. So plenty of work for you to do in the org.

o7

Welcome to ADI, CookieRawks!

Welcome Cookierawks!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! It’s always nice to add another seasoned old timer on board. :smiley: Be sure to check out our Friday night flight nights. It’s there that you can get to know a few members as well as learn a little of how ADI works together. Once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start getting a lot more interesting than they already are! :smiley: Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Finally, be sure to check out some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

BTW, since you’re a man of simple tastes, such as mining, exploring and market trading, any thoughts as to what Division you’re considering?

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome, CookieRawks!

Hiya Cookierawks! We can be carebears together :slight_smile: