Hi!

Just a quick post to say Hi! Had a quick chat with Arreat today, will be going through full onboarding on Friday. Looking forward to flying the verse with you. So far a very welcoming group.

Welcome to ADI Kaladin. Everyone I have meet so far seems to have that great attitude that makes it easy to hang out with and enjoy the game. I look forward to flying with you in the verse. What areas are you most interested in for Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI Kaladin, I’m glad you made it to us what division are you looking at joining. I joined Fleet Security looking to learn how to fl with a group and protect our resources the best that I can. I will see you around

Hey. My interests lie in the exploration side of things. Happy to learn how to fight but that would be a secondary skill set. Looking forward to crewing a larger ship and see how they handle when fully crewed by people who know what they are doing.

Greetings Kaladin welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, I too like the Exploration aspects of the game and I cannot wait until they bring in the larger ships, that will bring some great new positions to play, be sure to jump on Mumble and hang out and do some cargo runs or other missions with us. See you in the Verse’

Exploration seems like it is going to be fun Kaladin. I personally am leaning towards mining, so I will really need to rely on those doing the exploration to help me find where some really good deposits are, or even a spot no one has spent much time in to look for myself. Can’t wait till we can do that.

Nice to meet you Kaladin. Welcome to ADI! I’m sure you’ll enjoy exploration, it seems like a very exciting and changing field. If you have any questions please let us know. PMs are welcome!

Hi Kaladin,

Welcome to ADI! Its great to have you with us. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in mumble soon.

PS: You wouldn’t happen to have read the Stormlight Archive? your name is the exact same as one of the main characters from it

Kaladin, welcome.

Welcome, Kaladin! ADI is full of great people. I have never met a group of people so willing to teach and help others. If you are looking to grow and develop in Stat Citizen, you have come to the right place. The best way to get involved is on mumble and discord. Don’t be shy about jumping in on scheduled and impromptu operations. See you in the verse!

You guys sure do know how to make a guy feel welcome :smiley: SolHawk, yes it is from Stormlight Archive. Amazing series, just finished book 3 and can’t wait for the next one. I look forward to hanging with everyone.

Hi Kaladin,

Welcome to ADI! I’ll come back and comment a bit more once we’re done with your on-boarding.

Hey! Looking forward to fly with you as well :slight_smile:

What do you like to do, and what would you be interested in pursuing in star citizen?

Welcome to ADI by the way

Welcomed ADI. There’s always people around to fly. Please feel free to jump in the mumble and look me up I’m always down to fly.