Hi

Hi there … What up…

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Spacepipe! I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, feel free to look me up if you have any questions or need assistance with anything… see you in the Verse’

Welcome Spacepipe. Good talking to you earlier.

Welcome Aboard Spacepipe!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Glad to see you’ve moved through the Onboarding process and become a full member of ADI. You know what direction you wanna go within the Organization? Specifically which Division interested you the most?

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Welcome to ADI Spacepipe it was nice talking with you in mumble I think you will fine a great home at ADI we have a great group that will help you get settled into Star Citizen if you have any questions just ask I will do my best to get the info to you. I will see you around

Greetings and Welcome to Atlas Defense!

You picked the best Org in the Game!

What are your verse interests? Marine, Exploration,Mining,Fleet Security…?

Captain Kern:

Hi spacepipe,

Your quick :smiley: . Nice to have you onboard and see you soon on mumble to have some great fun.

Bye changenl

Welcome welcome!

hey spacepipe, welcome to ADI. im part of your staff so please feel free to hit me up with questions or help in 3.0