Hi

Hi From Commander Shepard I’m new :slight_smile:

Welcome!!! Glad to have you. If you havent yet, jump on mumble and someone will be with you shortly to get you onboarded

Hey there Waterfalls - welcome to the ADI community!

If you haven’t done so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Howdy waterfallsrock4428! Welcome to the club. I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Heya Waterfalls

Welcome to ADI.

Not to harp but please make sure you get your onboarding done, if you haven’t already.

Looking forward to getting to meet you and game with you.

Cheers!

Hey water,

Thanks for your interest in ADI, hopefully you’ve had a chance to get your on-boarding complete. Once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members and also what games we’re supporting as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. BTW, any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Glad to have you on board with us…here’s to flying with ya in the future and chatting with you soon!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Water!

Funny enough there are a number of huge ME fans in the org, so you should feel plenty welcome. If you see me online and are looking for some good FPS times, hit me up on mumble or discord!

ty all, yes all requirements for me have been met or done with.

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you.

Hello and welcome! :smiley: