HI!!

Rernic here and cant wait to fly with you guys. Hit me up anytime.

Heya Rernic.

It was a pleasure meeting you in your onboarding! Look forward to getting to play with you!

Hey there Rernic- welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you already completed your boarding - which is great - so I’ll just point out two quick things for your information:

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

To double up on what Infungus said above, yes we play quite a few games, including the Division, Squad, Insurgency, and Ghost in the Shell if you are into more pew pew games.

Welcome Remic!

Welcome @Remic to ADI!!! Good to have you

Hey Rernic,

Sorry I’m just now able to give you the warm welcome alongside a few of our members that already have…been outta pocket the past week or so, but either way, welcome to the ADI family! :smiley: Once you’re settled in, be sure to take some time getting to know a few of our many members…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Have you given any thought to what division/role you’d like to partake in?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1