Hi there - Trireaper

Hi, I’m Trireaper, and I was sent an invite so I joined. Also, I’m in Mumble and for some reason, I cannot send messages to staff. As such, I can’t get permissions.

1 Like

If you’re reading this, I hope you’ve passed your onboarding, and would like to wish you welcome to the ADI family. What fancy-and-expensive-digital-spaceships do you have? And what do you plan to do in Star Citizen?

Honestly, whatever needed. I have pretty much one of every kind of ship, so I plan to be a floater.

Edit: Messed up what I was saying

Hi Trireaper, welcome to ADI. Hopefully we’ll get you onboarded soon and I’ll see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, sounds like you have a fun fleet to play with. Hope to see you in our groups soon!

Welcome Trireaper! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome aboard Trireeaper! Good to have you with us.

Hello, Trireaper. Nice to have you on board and I wish you a good time here at ADI.

Hello Trireaper and welcome to ADI! I am glad you decided to take that invite! We can get your issues fixed, let us know what you need. See you in game!

The issues were fixed last night. Appreciate it!

Hello and welcome to ADI, Trireaper :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there Tri, it was nice meeting you last night! I look forward to seeing in game again!

Hi Trireaper and welcome! Good meeting you last night for a our quick foray to Hurston for some bunker busting. Look forward to flying with you again. We’re glad you’re here.

Welcome to ADI Trireaper! Glad I was able to fly with you the other day!

Welcome aboard and yeah Mumbles a good starting point for completing the onboarding process and someone should be able to help you soon. If not just leave a message here and a Staff Member will help.

Welcome Trireaper to the org, see you in the verse man

Welcome to ADI Trireaper. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you in game.

Welcome to ADI, Trireaper. You have found a great home to put your hangar to use in the verse. Lots to look forward to as 3.6 continues to mature. Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome aboard to ADI Trireaper! See you soon in the verse! Make sure to sign up for upcoming training and OPs.