Hi, new Intro post - iareque

Hey guys, not new to SC but looking for folks to hang with in the verse. Adult casual gamer, “good guy” play style, like the fact you guys advert real life comes first (important as husband, father, full time employee, ect).

3 Likes

Welcome iareque. It was a pleasure to on board you.

Welcome to ADI iareque. Yes, we’re all adults here, including mature young adults; stable, committed and willing to share their knowledge and experience with others in entertain and improve everyone’s collective game play. The real life comes first rule is bonefide and employed regularly, allowing members the necessary space to leave the game when needed and return when convenient. Welcome to the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to the org Iarque. Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI, Iareque, and the third rule isn’t just an advertising tactic! It is fully held through the group! I hope to see you around the verse.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Feel free to ask any questions, we are a VERY helpful lot. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome to ADi iareque :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hey iareque! I think you fit right in, tough-to-say handle and all. I hope you will correct me when I first mispronounce it.

See you soon!
–Moto

Hi iareque, Welcome to ADI.

Hope to see you in the verse.

Thanks guys!

Welcome aboard ADI, iareque! Yes sir, we are Real Life first organization because most of us are just like you. What ship(s) do you have? Which one(s) do you like the most? Although Fleet Security is the best Division to join … lol … what Division do you find to peek your interest? See you soon in the verse! And don’t forget to join an op. We have positions that require no certs.

The RL comes first rule is what makes ADI the perfect place for me and many other like minded folks! Welcome to ADI iareque.

Iareque, welcome to ADI. You’ve picked a great plkace to call home in the verse. You have plenty of company with folks balancing work/family/etc. in this org and no one will ever question someone invoking Rule#3. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Real life does indeed come first and that sounds like quite the set of responsibilities! Welcome to ADI and as we’re against piratical activity and griefer like behavior you should fit right in!

Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here since we do indeed place real life above ll else.
I am looking forward to flying with you in the verse sometime!

Welcome Iareque! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to chill and have fun with even on a casual basis. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello iareque and welcome to ADI! You are among the many here that fit that fit in the same category as you! There are a lot of great leaders and members, not to mention the training that is available. Welcome again and see you in game!

Welcome to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Thanks for the continued welcome! I think I recognize a couple of your handles from just playtime in the verse. I look forward to the activities, events, and just plain ol’ not being bored by myself lol.

Welcome to ADI.