Hi, I'm Wayvee

Hi, I’m Wayvee. I’m pretty new to flight sims and Star Citizen, but I’m a veteran CS:GO player (I’m also not bad at rocket league). I’m really interested in Star Citizen and I’m excited to work with everyone here!

Hello Wayvee. Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI!

When you get a few minutes, please make sure you hop on our mumble server to get your onboarding completed. You’ll meet up with one of our staff members for a quick chat and if everything goes smoothly you’ll be an official member of the largest exclusive organization in the Star Citizen universe.

One thing you’ll notice when you’re on our mumble server is that we’re also active in a number of other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to launch. You are, of course, welcome to join us in any of those games at any time, once your onboarding is completed.

Again, welcome! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome @Wayvee!!! Happy to have you with us

Hey there Wayvee - welcome to the ADI community!
Awesome to see some experienced FPS players joining the community - I know there are more than a few of us floating around who prefer to focus on that type of game play (including myself)

As Terraphon mentioned, If you haven’t done so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games. There are also a pile of other games the community plays that are not fully ‘supported.’

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Wayvee,

Welcome to the family! I look forward to seeing you on mumble.

Also if you are into playing FPS games (as your CS:GO reference indicates) there are a number of us that play a ton of FPS games and will be taking that into Star Citizen as Marines!

What division did you by chance sign up for?

Howdy Wayvee! Welcome to the Corps :slight_smile:

Welcome Wayvee!

Thank you for your interest in ADI! Also, don’t worry, many members are also new to flight sims and SC, but we get some good training time in each week, so we’ll have you spun up in no time! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Any thoughts as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1