hi im new

hi im new i live in holland i hope to heve some great friends to heve a good time and lets make this game the best

let me be the first to welcome you to ADI

Hey Zakdoek!

Great to see you on the forums. Welcome to ADI. We have some very good members in ADI, and you’ll make friends quickly. I don’t know how many members are from Holland, I’ll have to see, but we do have members from around the globe.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I look for you on mumble, myself or another member will be happy to greet you.

Welcome to ADI, I am down to be friends lol. I love the game always feel free to jump in too mumble and chat I am always down to fly.

Greetings Zakdoek, welcome to the ADI forums! You’ve definitely found the right place to have fun with a great group of gamers who also want get the most out of this game! If you haven’t yet, be sure to jump on the ADI mumble server to meet some people and get your onboarding. You can find directions to the mumble server here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

So, what are your main interests in Star Citizen? Do you know what profession(s) you might pursue? If you have any questions about ADI/SC let us know; we’re here to help. Welcome again!

Hi Zendoek,

Welcome to ADI. We have a great community of people to fly with or just hang out with. Looking forward to talking with you.

Welcome to ADI, Zakdoek! We have some players in your area so you will find other compatriots to play with. We are a friendly and social group so you will find plenty of people to play with. The best play to find people to play with if you want to chat is mumble. We are always happy to have new blood in the org. Again, welcome and I will see you around!