Hi Im new!

Hi I am Connor aka Boydardi. I have put a lot of thought into joining an organization within Star Citizen and I have decided on ADI. I want to make Star Citizen my go to game but unfortunately don’t have many friends who want to play the game in its current state or let alone run the game. I wont let that stop me from getting more involved in an already fantastic game. After careful consideration of who I am and what role I want to fit into I felt like the Exploration and Survey Division is where I will find myself. I hope to start as a Survey pilot and then eventually become a team leader for the East Coast division. Please feel free to reach out and talk to me at any time!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Welcome to ADI Boydardi!

I’m sure you will find yourself at home here as a part of the family.

Hello Connor. Welcome to ADI!

Hello Boydardi,

Welcome to the org, hope you will find a good home in the exploration and survey division. o7

Welcome to ADI, Boydardi! Hope to see you in flight night tonight!

Thank you, everyone I have met so far has been very welcoming!

Thank you, I’m excited to be the one finding all of the new systems.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I will definitely be there!

Welcome Boydardi!

We hope you’re enjoying the holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! Hopefully a few of you’re friends will come around and make your gaming experience that much more, but don’t worry if they don’t, as it is very easy to make life long friends within ADI! :smiley: It seems you have a good track as to what role you’re wanting to seek in SC/ADI, which is good, considering we can always use some great surveyors!

Anyways, we look forward to meeting you and be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well.

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the ADI, Boydardi