Hi im Ironwolf8

Hey Everyone!

Excited to be joining this Org. I have recently been on the quest of finding an active group of like minded players to enjoy star citizen with and from everything ive read, yall seem to be it. My interests in game are Bounty Hunting and Mining. Lately ive been trying to perfect a way to make more money so i can purchase ships beyond my pledge ship. I fly the Aegis Titan, its fun by wont get everything i want done. Exited to learn from each of you as our paths cross. I’m fairly friendly and approachable so hit me up if you want to learn more.

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI!

welcome to ADI if you need help feel free to ask

Welcome to ADI Ironwolf8, we spoke briefly tonight, it was a pleasure. Will talk more very soon.

Welcome to ADI!

Try to stay on forums, mumble, & discord regularly so you don’t miss out on the activities.
:+1:

Welcome! Good Chatting with you!

Welcome to ADI Ironwolf. hope you find what you are looking for here. There are some great members and leaders here. We regularly run training and org ops.

ADI runs on these forums and a few discord notifications. Check the forums regularly and sign up for whatever suits you. see you out there.

Welcome to ADI