Hi I'm a newbie

Hello my name is Nedelkan i go by Ned.

I’m pretty new to to flight and sim games and space games but I really look forward to having a good time with everyone here. I’m sure that ill have a lot of questions as I learn more and get into the star citizen universe, and I hope we can all have some fun adventures.

Welcome Nedelkan! Don’t worry about being new, this org is great when it comes to working to teach you and answer questions. Make sure you get in mumble and discord and get to know the folks and all will be very happy to help. Look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome Nedelkan,

And thanks for your interest in ADI! I appreciated your patients while we worked out your comm issues as well as conducting your on-boarding. From the short time getting to know you, it sounds like you’ll be a great fit among our members. I know the C&T folks will be happy to add another hauler to their list :laughing: Anyway, we’re very happy and excited to have you on board with us! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, you met some of the ARK players and I’m glad you could relate to them…ARK is just one of the many games played among ADI folks, and one of the supported games currently by ADI. As I mentioned during your on-boarding, we do host a Friday night flight night (EU and US times respectively, but you’re more than welcome to join up with both) to help you practice your flying skills, as well as getting to know some of the ins and outs of ADI and our members.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome to the family Nedelkan.

We were all new at some point so do not worry we will help and not mock you :wink:
Keep your eyes open for our weekly flight nights, they are great for building up teamwork, meeting new people, practicing your skills and having fun.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi Ned,

Glad to have you as a part of ADI. I was new not to long ago myself. I learned a lot from flight nights and flying ships of some friends in clan. I hope you find this org welcoming, we’ll see in the verse soon hopefully.