Hi guys!

Hi eveyone, I’m BeazHive. I just started playing Star Citizen and want to become a good pilot, but am also interested in the many other aspects of the game as well. Hope to learn a lot from y’all!

Hiya Beaz! Welcome to the verse and ADI! :smiley: Looking forward to seeing you in our ops. You’ll have your pilot certificate in no-time :wink: What ship are you flying mostly?

Hey Beaz, welcome to ADI. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

You came to the right place! Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to the org, we’ll make an ace of you in no time! :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! This org is awesome and we’re happy to have you. Talk to you again soon!

Welcome aboard BeazHive! Glad to have you here at ADI. What are you flying? Feel free to ask us to fly something you don’t have if you want to try it out. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI BeazHive, do you want to fly combat ships, or more relaxed transport/exploration’ish ships?

I just have a mustang and a freelancer right now, but I’m wanting to get some more actual fighters eventually.

welcome dude and yeah youll learn things… maybe not your conventional things…

Welcome to ADI BeazHive. Are you a beek? I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

Hey BeazHive, welcome to ADI.
Feel free to hop on mumble whenever and hang out. Its always a great time around here and I am sure that anyone on would be more than happy to teach you the ropes of flying.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse join mumble and we all will help to teach and coach you with what we know and always have fun.

Welcome to the Group, BeazHive. We have many great pilots among our ranks that can help you hone your skills. Do you have a H.O.T.A.S ?

-Saphnon

Hi, and welcome! I am excited to meet you, and hope that we can have fun and learn together. You will love this group and will find many friends. Glad to have you! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI! Any questions you have I’m sure we can help with. What ships stand out to you in the game? Have a primary career focus you’re aiming for?

Welcome to ADI!
Looking forward to see you ingame =)

Welcome Beaz.
I hope you’re enjoying SC so far. Any ships you’re looking forward to getting?

Welcome to ADI Beaz. There is a lot to do in a game like this. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’ll see you in the verse.