Hi from Oz

Hi there. New here.
I live in Australia.
Just wondering if you have many members in my time zone ?

I’ve been on mumble a couple of times and waited in the lobby.

Cheers

Thy

Hey there Thyrim - welcome to the ADI community!

If you are still poking around mumble and have not completed your onboarding, don’t hesitate to message a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing the process. A good rule of thumb is to start with team leads and work your way up from there.

While I am not an Australian member myself, I do know that we have members from around the world in all time zones - you should be able to find a few people to game and coordinate with.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey Thyrim,

Thanks for your interest in ADI! I hope you’ve been able to speak with a few of our members, and that you’ve even had a chance to conduct your on-boarding. If not, we can probably coordinate a time that’s good for you as long as we have a little bit of a heads up. As far as knowing how many members are in your time zone, that would be best answered by one of our Senior Directors, which I’m sure they’re looking into for you. It looks like by friend Infandus has you covered with a little of what ADI is supporting game wise as we wait for a little more movement within SC. Once we’re able to get you situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights! Any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Thanks to both of you for the response.

Not sure if the time on this reply shows your local time or not, but this is the usual time I’m on.
12 hours from now will be Saturday morning for me so I will try again during the day.
Can see 2 people in Mumble, but the rest show up under idle. I assume that means they are not chatting.

As I’m not that quick on the reflexes and am only using mouse and keyboard at this stage, probably best not
to be into dog fighting or shooting, so exploring / mining etc at this stage. Most eager to get onto planets in 3.0.

Hope to chat with you soon

Cheers

@Thyrim

Hey bud…at the time of this post, it’s about to be 5am Saturday in Sydney, so anytime between now and noon your time, we’ll have folks on to get your on-boarding complete. Hopefully you can make that…we’ll have folks looking for you in Mumble. Hope to chat with you soon!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Thyrim! Welcome to the corps. Nice meeting you the other night :slight_smile: