Hi from Oz

Hey guys, I’ve been with star citizen for a couple of years now but have finally decided to join this guild.

I hope I can contribute.

Cheers,

Cazna

Heya Cazna! Welcome to ADI

I’m sure you’ll be able to contribute just fine :slight_smile:

I thought I saw you getting onboarded earlier…if that’s the case then an official welcome is in order. If not, please make sure you hop on our mumble server when you have a few free minutes so we can get your onboarding completed and get you introduced to everyone.

Also, you’ll probably notice that we’re playing a lot of other games while we wait for SC to finish percolating…Please feel free to jump in to any of those games with us any time. We’d love to play with you!

Cheers

Hey cazna,

I noticed you getting on-boarded last night, so I wanted to say welcome! If you have questions about anything hit us up, everyone is very willing to help. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Although you have been with SC for a couple of years, those nights will help you understand how ADI works together…they are by no means mandatory, but your experience can help others who need it.

Finally, once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Cazna, welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like your onboarding has already been completed, which is great! With that in mind, I just have two things I like to point out to new members:

1: If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

2: ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.