Hi folks im new

hi all im Nejamai new to SC and also new to the organisation ADI hope to see you all soon in SC space o7

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI

Hey Nejamai - welcome to ADI. Is there anything in particular you’re looking forward to doing in game? Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen as a whole! What are you flying?

Welcome to ADI Nejamai! and welcome to the 'verse also! I’m sure you’ll enjoy being a part of our org and depending on which division you’ll join there will be plenty for you to do!

Welcome to ADI Nemesis_One :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Nemesis_One! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to fly in the Verse with. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay are you interested in? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome on-board Nejamai!
If you need any help catch us on Mumble or Discord. We will get you going fast!
Have a good time, see you soon.

Hi Nejamai. Glad to have you aboard. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Nejamai. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. I look forward to flying with you soon.

Thx everyone for the welcome :slight_smile: just flying a starter ship at the moment :slight_smile: hope to get a bigger ship soon

thx
and fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI Nejamai. You arrived at the best org for folks starting out; there so many experienced players all too willing to help new players out. There’s a real mentoring spirit here so don’t be shy. Jump onto Mumble, chat on Discord, join the ADI players in game and volunteer for ADI’s mass ops. It’s a great way to see a bigger picture and learn about the game from a different perspective. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey there, Nejamai and welcome to ADI. You have found the right ORG to join, being new to SC. The members and leaders here, in ADI, are the best. Take advantage of the training that is offered and hit the Ops that are posted. See you in the Verse.

welcome Nemesis
To ADI glad to have you i think you will like it here we have a lot going on and a lot of grate people you ever need any help just ask see you in the vers and mumble soon

Welcome aboard to ADI Nejamai! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us. We are glad you picked ADI as your Star Citizen home! Hope to see you soon in SC Space (The Verse)!

Welcome to SC and ADI, Nemesis! Great to have you with us. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Nemesis_One! As others have mentioned, feel free to ask questions as we are happy to help when and where we can! Hope to see you out in the verse with us!

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI, Nemesis! SC can be a little confusing at first, and a big patch is on the way soon. Let me know if you have any questions about flying your ship or getting around the verse!

Welcome to ADI! always awesome to have new members to SC join us. You have a ton of experienced people here to get you up to speed.

Welcome Nemesis to ADI, see you in the verse buddy