Hi everyone!

Hello,

Looking to join ADI, I have a Mustang Alpha, and am keen on having some fun in the verse!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard Sn1p313!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Hey it was a pleasure talking to you tonight in Spectrum. I think you’ve made a wise choice coming to ADI. Believe you’ll fit right in. I hope your onboarding goes smoothly!

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Sn1p313!

Hello Sn1p313,

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you’re a backer and that you decided on joining ADI. It’ll be great to have you here with us. I look forward to flying with you and getting to know you more in time. All the best

welcome to ADI Sn1p313 the Mustang is the same Ship that I started with. It is fast and nimble keep moving in it. If you need anything just ask I will be flying with Fleet Security making sure our members stay safe in the verse. see you around

Welcome to ADI Sn1p313. You only nees one ship to play the game!

Welcome Aboard Sn1p313! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance look me up on Mumble, or pm me here, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Hi Snipe,

Welcome to the org and yes fun we will have, that is obligatory did nobody mention that. :laughing:
Which division did you join? I signed up for FS, currently in staff.

C u soon in the verse!

Bye Changenl