Hi Everybody

Hi guys, very excited to be part of such a well organised clan. I am relatively new to Star Citizen and consider myself a casual player. Look forward to supporting the org (merchant probably) and having good fun along the way.

Cheers Dauntless

Hi there, welcome to ADI, let us know if you have any questions :smiley:

Heya Dauntless

Welcome to ADI.

When you have a chance, please hop on our mumble server so we can finish your onboarding and get you introduced around.

Also, we’re playing several other games while we’re waiting for more Star Citizen goodness so, please, feel free to hop in with us and play, anytime. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to ADI. Happy to have you here!!!

Hey there Dauntless - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon already mentioned, when you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That said - if you already completed your onboarding then welcome as a full member!

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Onboarded by Icaro while I observed.

Hey Dauntless92,

On behalf of our many members, welcome! We’re very glad to have you, and we look forward to playing alongside you as well as helping you as you need. Well, it sounds like Icaro and CaptainCypher gotcha covered with your on-boarding process, which is great. Adding you as a Merchant to the org will really help out as well, and I’m sure you’ll definitely have some fun playing that class once it becomes available. It looks like a lot of the guys took care of you info-wise with mentioning a few of our other ADI supported games that many of us are playing ATM…so feel free to enjoy SC and a few of the other ADI supported games as we wait for more progression from RSI.

Once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1