Hi Darfurion here

old gamer long time lover of space…former military…wanna know just ask :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! You’ve come to the right place for some awesome space adventures! See you in the 'Verse!

Hello Darfuriom and welcome to ADI! You are joining the ranks of a lot of people with very similar experiences! There are a lot of ex mil guys here, in ADI, and I can bet we all love space games! See you in the Verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this evening. I look forward to running some cargo and scooping some roids with you in the verse!

welcome to the game and to the org darfurion what has you interested in star citizen and ADI?

Welcome Darfurion to ADI, glad to have you aboard! Make sure you drop by Mumble in the Public Gaming channel, we almost always have something going on. Hope to see you soon in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, , think you will fit in pretty well around here!

Welcome Darfurion, lots of former military around. What aspect of SC are you most interested about?

Hello and welcome to Atlas Darfurion and a love of sci fi and space is pretty prevalent here so you’ll fit right in.

Thanks for your service. Welcome to ADI. What division are you in? See you in the verse.

Welcome aboard Darfurion, you’ve made a great choice with ADI. Look forward to flying with you in the verse. Lots of vets here, so you’ll be a step ahead with the humor that goes on. Hope to see you in the verse soon.

I will be mostly mining and transportation…not much time during the week but most weekends I’ll be on alot… currently doing an upgrade to my current system so I will not be online just yet…everything is set to be here this week

Welcome to ADI Darfurion :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Hop you feel at home soon.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome home Darfurion. Your description reads like we’re cut from the same cloth. I’m glad to have on the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI @Darfurion looking foward to flying with you

Hey, Darfurion! Welcome to ADI. As previously mentioned, you will find many others with similar backgrounds to yours. Things are very active around here so stay connected. looking forward to seeing you around.

Hello Darfurion and welcome!

I read that your into mining and transportation. Have any ships caught your eye? Or what ships do you currently own?

See you in the 'versse!

Welcome Darfurion. Join us on Mumble for chat, groups, and a lot of info being shared. See you in game!

Greetings @Darfurion! Glad to have you with us. Congrats on the system upgrade. Hope to see you around the verse!

Hey Darfurion,

Welcome to ADI, it’s always nice to see fresh faces. I can say that I have pretty much the same background, or at least the lover of space, former military, and old time gamer parts. Let me know if you need anything.

Honorspren