Hi all!

My name is Nate, or Neurotico as my handle states, and I’ve been dabbling with Star Citizen for about a month now. I’m pretty sure this is the game I’ve always wanted, but have had to make do with the likes of Halo and Call of Duty during my younger years. I work in behavioral health during the day and moonlight as a photographer…sometimes also during the day, but game wise I mostly gravitate towards flying sims like FSX and DCS. With two younger kids I rarely get time to play much of anything, but I figured that if I’m going to invest a bit in something as massive as SC, I might as well get the full experience, so here I am, and I’m excited to be a part of something big.

Glad to have you with the team. Whenever you get the time hop on our mumble to complete your on boarding!

Also be sure to show up for flight night if you can, its every Friday at 8 CDT. It’s the best time to come fly with us, though we do have members playing at various other times. :slight_smile:

Glad to have you! Welcome to ADI!

Hope to see you at Flight Night and on Mumble.

Welcome Neurotico!

It’s good you work in behavioral health. We need your services, most nights :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the community Nate!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone here - we would be more than happy to answer or refer you to a person who can answer.

If you a free - try to make it out to Friday Flight Night - its a great way to get to know the community and get an idea of what is to come with operations in SC.

Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Neurotico,

We’re glad you’re excited to be part of something big; having the right members and being exclusive is what ADI prides itself on…and in return, that makes us big in the SC realm. Let me also take a moment to say thank you for your interest in ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Continue to hop into Mumble from time to time, so you can get to know more of the team. We look forward to seeing you at this weeks Friday night flight night if you can make it. Welcome once again!

-Hyndrosa1