Hi all from Jeza

Hi girls and guys

I am a med student but more importantly old school arma player since ofp , know ghost, Dixon Saf and Ky all those lovely people. I am hoping to join you on this space exploration as a scout and I hope to meet you all soon :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Jeza

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Jeza, glad to have you! Seems you’re already somewhat familiar with us but regardless, if you have any questions feel free to ask! Good luck with your studies and see you around the verse!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to ADI Jeza

Welcome Jeza! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome, Jeza. We love our current and former ARMA players. I don’t know that I would ever use the word “lovely” to describe Dixon. I am pretty interested in exploration, myself. I am excited about caves in 3.7 and there are some rumors about what we will see during CitizenCon this year to enhance exploration gameplay. Glad to have you with us!

Howdy Jeza, and welcome to ADI. Looking forward to seeing what will happen with Exploration in the near future. Stay tuned, right? :slight_smile: Just don’t hold your breath.

Welcome to ADI Jeza, glad you linked up with your old crew, now in the verse. ADI is an awesome home- active, dedicated group pushing the in game limits. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Jeza, are you going to be running medical in SC?

Welcome aboard to ADI Jeza! Like others have said, will you be running medical ops in SC? Of course, you don’t have to if you need a break from the Real World. Looking forward to flying/fighting or being saved by you (when they finally implement all the necessary medical) in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Jeza! Glad you chose ADI.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I can run med ops if there is genuine patient dynamic in terms of their injuries…maybe!..failing that my plan is to be a scout and help you all discover and map new worlds.

Hope you are all having a good day
Regards
Jeza

Welcome to ADI Jeza, Looking forward to working with you

Greetings and Welcome Jeza. pleasure to have you on board. good luck with med studies and im sure we will gladly have you out as a scout on missions. See you out there.

Jeza! Finally!! Welcome sir.

Welcome Jeza to ADI, glad to have you with us and I see you in the verse

About time you join us Jeza. Welcome!

Hello, Jeza. Have a good time here, but first and foremost - Welcome at star citizen and in our organisation

Welcome to ADI Jeza. I look forward to interacting with you.

Welcome to ADI Jeza, exploration is going to be a wonderful adventure indeed. I’m looking forward to exploring the verse with you.

Good to know you are into exploration… I want to do some exploration myself, so hopefully we can team up sometime and do some discoveries…