Hi ADI

Hi i just join ADI i play SC love it im a gamer love helping ppl and good at most stuff and always happy to lrn new things im a bad typer but like talking to ppl and meeting up to have fun i do have a code i dislike players that mess with ppl at the cost of other ppls fun i do spake my mind if ask and i dnt hold back but i wan its done its the past for me and i lev it there i hope im not comeing off as an ass i was always told to be honst to ppl and it carrys over into my games sometimes i hope i can be a big help to ADI thk u

Welcome!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Welcome coldhunt,

we’re very excited to have you as you are to be here! :smiley: Thanks for taking the time to consider ADI…we always look for forward to meeting those who bring that kind of enthusiasm to the game and the ADI family! Be sure to check out some of the supported games that ADI supports as we wait for 3.0 to drop. You can also hang out on Mumble and get to know a few of our many members…you can get answers to questions and become familiar with a little of ADIs game style by doing so. We also hold a ADI hosted Friday night flight night for both EU and US based players, which you are welcome to join either/both if you so choose.

Either way, be sure to let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to getting to know more about you.

Hey there coldhunt - welcome to the ADI family! As the others have said, we’re certainly happy to have you joining us.

From your introduction, it looks like you will fit in quite well here at ADI.
While you are here, if you have any questions or concerns, dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead. We can be reached on discord or on mumble when you see us active and should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to gaming with you!

Hi coldhunt,

Welcome to ADI. Thanks for your honest comments about your views on causing grief for other players. I agree, and that was one of the reasons I came to ADI also. What types of missions do you like to run? We have opportunities to do many things here and you should find some that suit you well. Take advantage of what ADI has to offer. Spend some time on mumble and ask questions, I think you’ll find people are more than happy to help. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. Best wishes!

Welcome Coldhunt, you sound like one of the gang already. Welcome to ADI. You are going to SO fit in with this bunch of people.

If you want to fly some missions together put me in your contacts and if you see me online, get my attention, and we will fly some missions together.

Happy hunting and see you on the flight deck!!

Hi and welcome @coldhunt to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hi Coldhunt! Welcome to the Org! It seems like you will have a lot to contribute to the team.

I totally agree with your thoughts on griefers, I can’t stand them either. I look forward to flying with your during one of our flight nights.

Again, welcome, and see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to the family coldhunt

Make sure you drop in on Mumble and Discord at anytime. Some great conversations are born in there.
Hope to talk to you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hello coldhunt,

welcome to ADI. Glad you join us and share your SC journey with us. You can easily share your thoughts and opinions within a nice conversation in mumble. Every member in ADI is important. Feel free to join us there or in the verse, your presence will be appreciated.
Like others said, dont hesisate to ask if you have any questions.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, you will find alot of great easy going people around. 3.0 is soon, jump in discord, always down to fly.

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

I am Demorte, very glad to have you join this great organization! I am newer to this community as well, but had found it to be one of the greaters communities I have ever been apart of in my gaming experience. If need someone to pal around with feel free to hit me up mate!