Hey!

Hi,

My name is Mihai or Mihaici as on the forums, i’m from Romania. Been in mmo’s for a while now, played WoW until i bought myself a ship in Star Citizen, so… here i am :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Welcome!

Hey there Mihaici - welcome to the ADI community!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Hi and welcome @Mihaici to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. And was good to speak to you on Mumble before will hope to see you soon

Welcome Michai! Good to have more Europeans here. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

Welcome to the ADI family Mihaici - we’re happy to have you here!

Hello Mihaici,

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI then. Looking forward to fly with you at one of our friday flight nights soon. Cheers

Hey man, welcome to ADI!

Hi guys! Glad to be here too, looking forward to playing with you! Cheers!

Welcome to ADI. I played wow for years, and am really excited about large group stuff in SC.

It’s a trap!!! RUN…

Just kidding, welcome aboard… Have a good read on the forums and dont hesitate to asks about stuff…

@Mihaici

Welcome to ADI. Good to see more European members, the mumble server can seem a bit barren during our time zones turn!

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to ADI, Feel free to look me up always looking to fly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions we have all been new.