Hey

How’s it going guys, happy to join a gaming community such as this one. I’ll be playing star citizen if anyone wants to play, ign: crashlax. look forward to playing with you guys.

Welcome to ADI crashlax! Flight nights are every friday. Check the calendar for more info. See you in mumble and discord!

Hi and welcome to ADI @crashlax glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate pm and I’ll do my best to help you.
If you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me ok. And ill see you soon

Hey there Crashlax - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’re already in the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey Crashlax, Welcome to ADI! It seems that Infandus has you well squared away with the information so I’ll meet up with you later. Happy to have you on board!

Hey Crashlax, Just wanted to add my welcome to the group. See you in mumble

Welcome crashlax, good to have you.

Welcome crashlax, We’re happy to have you on board! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything. Looking forward to getting in some flight time with you down the line. Cya around!

Welcome to ADI Crashlax! PM Me on discord if you have any questions, need help with anything, or want to arrange a switch to the Marines :slight_smile:

Hello crashlax!

Welcome to ADI, we’re happy to have you!

I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

-Mal