Hey whats up

Hey thx for having me looking forward to working with ya!!!

1 Like

Again, welcome to the org Shadow. It was great meeting you and taking the Hoplite out for a quick mission. If you have any questions or want to try other ships, just hop into Mumble. Look forward to flying with you again soon. See you in the Verse!

Hello Shadow and welcome to ADI! It sounds like you have had some gameplay with us and that is the best way to get started! Let us know if you have any questions and see you in game!

Welcome Shadow! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Shadow…

Welcome in the team and have a fine time here… :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, glad to see you here. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. Any particular aspect of the game you are most interested in? What are your favorite ships to fly right now? Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome ShadowRising!
Post in discord if you need anything.
See you around the verse!

Welcome aboard Shadow! Be sure to pop into Mumble whenever you’re looking to play, there’s always something going on!

Welcome to the team ShadowRising! Glad you decided to join ADI

Welcome to the Team ShadowRising! This is a great Org and I hope you enjoy it! It is about to pick up now so make sure to take training and sign up for Ops when they popup! See you soon in game! And oh yes, what ships do you have or plan to get?

Welcome to ADI ShadowRising. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome welcome Shadow, look forward to flyin together at some point and feel free to ask a hand or with questions out and about in the forums,discord, and mumble.