Hey There!

Hello, I’m Logan, but i’m known as Ubersicht on Steam and RSI. My main focus was Dog-fighting and CAS in the Arma Series and i thought a nice step up would be a space combat sim with 6 degrees of freedom in space and regular combat planet-side. as a dog-fighter, i thought a PMC Organization would be a perfect suit for me. I surveyed many organizations until i decided Atlas Defense Industries was the way to go.Thanks!

Hey there Logan - welcome to the ADI community!
Its good to see another Arma vet joining the ranks!

It looks like you already got your onboarding done, which is awesome (though if I am incorrect in that assumption, let me know and we can get you squared away) - good to see you on mumble by the way.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

PS: Due to the holiday here in the US, it may take longer than usual to process your application and onboarding - forum access may take a few days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Hello Ubersicht! Welcome to ADI :smiley:

Hey Ubersicht,

So, on behalf of our many members, welcome! That’s awesome to hear you took some time to survey many organizations before determining what Org to join, and that we were able to catch your eye. :smiley: Be sure to take some time getting settled in, and once you’re GTG, be sure to continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members and also some of the other games we’re supporting (if you’re interested that is) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights…it’s there where you can learn some of our ins and outs of how ADI works together. BTW, any idea on what division you’re looking into?

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Ubersicht!

Rest assured you have made a good choice. I am sure you will have a great time with us. Feel free to hop on mumble whenever you want to play something together or just talk about the latest news in the verse.

Cheers!