Hey, New to Star Citizen and this Org!

Hey my name is HashtagBarnes, you can call me Hash or Barnes. It doesn’t matter. I’m pretty damn new to Star Citizen. I have been watching from afar but didn’t pledge to the game until recently. Looking to go into Fleet Security, hopefully. Anyways, look forward to seeing ya’ll around!

1 Like

Welcome Barnes, glad you decided to join! You certainly picked the right org to take full advantage of everything Star Citizen has to offer. Keep an eye out for Mass Org Op announcements in Discord and on the Forums, they’re great fun! If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask, we’ll be happy to answer them!

Welcome aboard Barnes. Could always use more combat pilots in ADI.

Welcome to Org Hash! What ships do you have or plan to get! Glad you are part of the team! See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome! We’re glad you are here. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Barnes! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Barnes, you’ve picked a great place to call home in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI Hash. I was just like you last December and look where I am now; in ADI and loving it. I’m glad you joined our team.

Hello Barnes…

Welcome at Atlas and first and foremost… Have a good time here… :slight_smile:

Fleet Sec can always use more Pilots & Marines to keep the rest of us up and running. Welcome to Atlas and to Star Citizen Barnes, it’s abit of a buggy experience but its getting better every update.